8/13/15

STONE SPEAK: GUIDANCE TO INNER WISDOM
BOOK AND ORACLE CARDS
TO DEVELOP INTUITION AND BLESS YOUR DAY

I love  stones. I used to sit with my father and hold one  after another of the stunning stones he had cut and tumbled. Or look at larger uncut offerings of jade, tiger eye, opal, petrified wood, shaman stones.

STONE SPEAK book and oracle cards are designed to be part of your spiritual practice.  You might use the book on its own, reading it in order from front to back. Or you might let it fall open to whichever page seems destined for you that day. The book is a companion to the cards. I usually draw a card each morning to ask for wisdom for that day. Or, I might draw one for information about a particular challenge.

The book is 168 pages and is small, so as to be accessible in your purse, pocket, or briefcase. I hope it will be well worn and tattered, like the Velveteen Rabbit. Your spiritual practice might involve stating an intention for yourself as you shuffle the cards, then draw one. Meditate on its image to discern its message. Then open the book to its corresponding page for further insight on your intention.


 The sets will be available on
Sept 1 at the Joyful Jewel in
Pittsboro or from me personally.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

site meter