12/2/14

Downloading Dad

 
Day One
morning walk
in the medicine wheel
I’m visited with regrets
stopped in my tracks
as if Dad has put
his hands on my shoulders

Sharon, you didn’t hurt me at all.
You don’t know what I know now. No one hurts me. Or you. It’s just a way we humans experience the personalities of others but I tell you, no one truly hurts you. You’d do well not to imagine they can.

I kind of see his location in ethers
in a far far different place than human realm. Please Dad, tell me more as you are ready.

I go in the house
lie down
journey into Spirit world
told to begin
two weeks downloading [i]

upper realms open
as if a moving walkway
carries me through vapors
to Land Beyond Death
place of all that ever was, is, will be
a sphere that surrounds all multiverses
holds records
offers reunion
rather reveals Union
of those who pass in and out
of these ethers

no time no space here
a continuum
beyond death
before life
before death
after life

where I gaze
is where I go
today toward father
still arriving here
in a contrail
trails of glory[ii]
some say

his landing
awakening
evokes mine
mine within
his there
in one long stream
he no more there
than I am here
no here or there
everywhere
this godstuff

we can’t be separated
except by our imagination

I am carried in an unceasing loop
into eternal realm
u-turn  ‘back’
into earth plane
into my bodythrough my third eye
spreads throughout form of me
passes out through solar plexus
courses back ‘up’ into ethers
all the way to Dadland
endless loop
almost merciless
I can't get off
metaphorical  hoop
a band of energy
always flows between worlds
I am in both destinations
at once
I am going to be elsewhere
but after all
elsewhere is everywhere.


*from heaven, the other side, collective unconscious, nirvana, akashic records,

**
Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting:
The Soul that rises with us, our life's Star,
        Hath had elsewhere its setting,
          And cometh from afar:
        Not in entire forgetfulness,
        And not in utter nakedness,
But trailing clouds of glory do we come
        From God, who is our home:
Heaven lies about us in our infancy!  Wordsworth
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

site meter